Keeping you Covid-safe at concerts
As we welcome you back to live performances, our number one priority is the health and wellbeing of our visitors and staff. We’ve introduced a number of measures to help everyone remain safe while they’re here.
Before your visit
If you or someone you know is experiencing Coronavirus symptoms
Please stay at home if you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 (these are listed on the NHS website) or if you’ve recently been in contact with someone who has Covid-19.
To keep everyone safe, we are reducing the capacity of our venues so that you can maintain a 2m distance from concert goers from other households.
Everyone attending a Temple Music event must have bought an online ticket in advance and be able to present this on a mobile device or have a printed copy with them. If you are unable to buy a ticket online please phone 020 7427 5641. There will be no tickets available to buy on the door.
While these measures are in place, we are limiting the number of tickets to 2 per ticket-buyer for each concert.
Plan your route
We recommend that you allow extra time for your journey and take every necessary precaution when travelling to and from our venues to maintain social distancing and to avoid any unnecessary contact.
During your visit
- The entrance to the Temple Church will be via the South door (the usual entrance to our concerts), where tickets will be checked.
- Exit from the Church will be via the West door only, with the exception of wheelchair users, who will be able to exit via the South door.
- 2m social distancing will be encouraged in the queue in Church Court, prior to the doors opening.
- Audience members, concert staff and stewards will need to wear a face-covering inside the venue and during the performance, unless exempt from doing so by Government guidelines. Please bring your own mask or face-covering with you to the performance.
- To maintain 2m social distancing within the venue, the seats that are available to sit in will be marked. Each marked place will be able to seat two people from the same household or a single person but not two single people from different households. We ask that larger groups from the same household split the group so that they occupy pairs or single seats only. There will be no provision for groups of more than two people to sit together.
- Following Government guidelines, the performers will also be socially distant from each other and from the audience.
- Signage in the venue will indicate a one-way system to guide people safely. Staff will be on hand to guide you and answer questions.
- There will be hand sanitiser available at all entrances.
Performances will be less than an hour in duration and there will be no interval.
Programmes will only be available online. These can be downloaded free to your device or printed at home from two days before the concert.
We regret that at this time we are unable to offer toilet facilities to audiences. Facilities in the Church will only be available in the event of an emergency. There is no accessible toilet available in the Church.
To reduce face-to-face contact, the ticket desk will not be open at performances. All tickets must be booked in advance.
When visiting Temple Music we ask that you:
- Allow a safe distance of 2m between staff and other visitors
- Follow the one-way system throughout the venue
- Only sit in designated seats in pairs or singly
- Use the hand sanitiser available
- Wear a face covering unless exempt from doing so by Government guidelines.
NHS Test and Trace
By booking tickets to Temple Music concerts you consent to your data being shared with NHS Test and Trace in the event that another attendee tests positive for COVID-19. Your information will only be used where necessary to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
To enable NHS Test and Trace, all customer contact information will be held securely for a minimum of 21 days after the event.
NHS Test and Trace will handle all data according to the highest ethical and security standards and ensure it is used only for the purposes of protecting public health, including minimising the transmission of COVID-19. For more information on Test and Trace, click here.
TMF reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone not following these measures.
We will continue to review and manage any risks and will respond to any changes in Government guidance.